- B.Ed.Application form
- M.Ed.Application form & Prospectus
- M.A. Tamil Literature
- M.A. History, Art & Culture
- M.A. Applied Linguistics.
- M.A. Temple administration, Tourism & Philosophy
- M.A. History and Archeology
- M.A. Tamilology, Folklore & Culture
- M.A. Music
- M.A. Applied Tamilology
- M.A. Social Science
- M.A. Tamilology & History of Editing
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
M.Phil and PhD. Programmes under all departments
- Saiva Siddantham
- Performing Arts
- Computer Applications
- Herbal Bio-Technology
- Environmental Management
- Siddha Drug Standardization
Post Diploma Courses
- Play Creation
- Telugu Language
- Internet Language
The Interest of students activities
- Students are educated and facilitated to receive all kinds of scholarships provided by Government of Tamilnadu and other funding agencies like UGC.
- In every year, Department-wise First Three Rank Holders are awarded with special scholarships from the interest amount earned from the Great Poet Bharathiyar and A.T.Panneer Selvam Endowment.
- In every year, during the Pongal Festival special competitions in several areas such as Arts, Literature, and Sports are organized for students and the winners are awarded with the prize and certificate of achievements in order to encourage them in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Students are encouraged to participate in NSS [National Service Scheme] and thereby they are motivated and cultivated in doing services.
- Red Cross Society is set up and functioning with student-members.
- Women students are trained in karaththe in order to empower them for self defense.
- Separate Hostels are run for both men and women students.
- Special coaching classes are organized for students to prepare them for appearing in national level exams like UGC-NET.
- Special Remedial coaching programs are organized exclusively for under-privileged students and trained them in the areas in which they show poor performance.
- Need based special programs are organized for students for molding them for their employability. Campus interviews are also arranged for placements.
- Yoga training and practices are provided to students, teachers and all staff members.