Department of Siddha Medicine
- To document edit, digitize and publish Siddha medicine manuscripts.
- To identify, cultivate, propagate, educate and to do research and development studies on Siddha medicinal plants,.
- To carry out experimental research and development
- Studies of Siddha drugs standardization through botanical, biochemical, chemical, pharmacological to scientifically establish the Siddha medicines.
- To clinically evaluate Siddha medicines and formulations for the treatment of diseases in human.
- To conduct academic courses.
- To popularize this system through free medical camps and training on simple Siddha Medical preparations.
- PG – Diploma `Siddha drug Standardization Regular – 1 Year
- M.Sc., Biomedical Science – 2 Years
- M.Phil Biochemistry
- Ph.D., – Regular – Field Biochemistry, Biochemical Pharmacology
- Diploma in Medicinal Herbal Beautician course – 1 Year
- Diploma in Traditional Tamil Medicine – 1 Year
Dr. P. Bharatha Jothi
Associate Professor and
Head of the Department
Dr. J. Anbu Jeba Sunilson
Dr. D. Mantela